Contract and Agreements
Where contracts are concerned, they can be detrimental to your business or personal life if breached or neglected. Our team of experienced lawyers can negotiate, mediate or litigate on your behalf to ensure that the best possible outcome for you or your business is achieved.
It’s important for you and your business to understand the difference between a Contract and an Agreement.
An agreement is any understanding or arrangement reached between two or more parties. A contract is a specific type of agreement that, by its terms and elements, is legally binding and enforceable in a court of law.
Cappello Rowe helps in the formalisation of the following:
- Heads of agreement
- Buy sell agreements
- Non disclosure/confidentiality agreements
- Pre-contractual negotiations and drafting heads of agreement
- Exclusivity agreements
- Loan and security agreements
- Vendor finance agreements
- Option agreements and rights of first refusal
- Employment contracts
- Complex commercial agreements
- Labour agreement
For assistance and advice in any of these areas, call Cappello Rowe Lawyers today on 02 8325 1520 or email us at email@example.com