We are seeking a motivated person to fulfil a newly created position in our Estates practice. The role is based in our Sydney CBD office and will suit someone looking to work with a range of clients wanting to take ownership for getting the task done. The Estates team is currently the smallest in the firm however there is huge scope to became one of the dominant practice areas and you could be an instrumental part of that growth.
About this role:
- Part of a fun hard-working team.
- You will have a high degree of autonomy in Estate Planning and Estate Litigation matters and the ability to handle the matters from start to conclusion.
- Developing and maintain working relationships with clients, advisers and referrers.
- You will presenting Seminars, attend business networking, community and generally participate in the culture of the firm.
- You will enjoy flexible work arrangements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Estate Planning and Estate Litigation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and values aligned.
Cappello Rowe offers competitive salary packages, and your salary is commensurate on experience.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and mindset to take up this opportunity, please submit your CV and Covering Letter via the form below.