A Commercial Law firm that not only understands this breadth but makes it the basis for every day’s legal work is one that businesses of all kinds can trust.
Cappello Rowe Lawyers offer a wide array of Commercial Law services, covering a large number of issues that concern businesses of all kinds and of all sizes:
- Business structures
- Business documentation / contracts / agreements
- Buying or selling a business
- Commercial litigation
- Compliance issues
- Corporate governance
- Dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
- Employment law – unfair dismissal, WorkCover, compensation
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Intellectual property / patents / trademarks
- Shareholder Agreements
- Trade Practices
For assistance with any Commercial Law matter, contact Cappello Rowe Lawyers today on 02 8325 1520, or via email at email@example.com.
- The Risks of Going Guarantor - What To Ask the Lender
- What is an Agreement to Lease - Things you should know
- Business Structures: Company
- An Overview of Guarantees and Indemnities
- Are you a director of an insolvent company?
- Extension of the unfair contracts regime to small businesses
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Employee or Contractor - do you know the difference?
- How could one clerical mistake cost $23 million?
- The benefits of mediation in a commercial dispute