A divorce or separation is one of the most difficult and emotional experiences any person can go through.
Resolving such disputes is a speciality of Cappello Rowe Lawyers. Let Cappello Rowe Lawyers take on the task of negotiating your property settlement or parenting dispute and asserting your rights, so that you can face the changes in your life with confidence.
The priority for Cappello Rowe Lawyers is to resolve immediate problems in the most efficient and practical ways possible, while keeping long-term consequences constantly in mind. It is the kind of approach that makes a major difference in property arrangements for divorce or separation
Divorce and separation are hard experiences for everyone involved and they can cause some of the most emotional and difficult property disputes of all. Cappello Rowe Lawyers’ versatility and detailed knowledge of property law can make a huge difference if this is what you are facing. The reason why the legal team will know which legal options can produce an effective and beneficial settlement is that they will understand the realities of your situation.
Call Cappello Rowe Lawyers on 02 8325 1520 for the best possible property legal advice and representation in your family law matter.
Contact Our Team
- Does A Pre-Nuptial Agreement Have To Be Fair?
- Binding Financial Agreements – Do They Kill The Romance?
- The power of the ATO and family law settlements
- Fact or fiction – top 5 myths about family law property settlements
- Making Your Will Count – Healthy Will Checklist
- Top 6 Power of Attorney Questions
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Merger Announcement
- Testamentary Trusts
- Six things to know about Binding Financial Agreements